- P.R.China - Shanghai / Beijing
Our client is a European leading Group specialized in environmental services, water and waste water management.
For this client, Talent Fishers is now recruiting a Proposal Manager.
Reporting: Director of Operations Proposal
Location: Shanghai / Beijing
- Produce and document the Project Proposals assigned, ensure timely production of all design deliverables as well as all relevant technical studies required for the Proposal (e.g. integration of safety and O&M requirements), and a proper transfer of all Proposal files to the Execution Team once the Project is awarded
- Provide supports to sales team in liaison meetings with clients and Partners during pre-proposal stage, and contribute to Client’s presentation and negotiations;
- Ensure the development of the future Execution Organization, the definition of the Procurement and Construction delivery strategies and the production of the overall Project delivery schedule;
- Draw up planning and budget for Proposal, define together with the Technical Direction the most suitable plant layout, technologies and process treatment lines;
- Estimate the financial value of the project (CAPEX, OPEX, NPV, cash flows and exposure) while targeting the most competitive offer against bid evaluation criteria;
- Manage the Project Proposal Team, including all the external necessary support resources such as but not limited to legal, insurance, tax, engineering and construction expert, purchase and O&M expert when necessary, and ensure all roles are defined, properly staffed and coordinated;
- Call all meetings, track and monitor all decisions, follow-up and controls during the development of the Proposal, ensure it is compliant with the Management system and procedures in force;
- Report on all risks and opportunities, propose mark-ups and other mitigation strategies wherever necessary, and is accountable for the preparation of all risk meetings;
- In coordination with the Sales leader, and within the position scope, manage the relationships with Construction Partners and steer the development of consistent and competitive offers
- Bachelor’s degree holder, Master’s degree holder is preferable;
- At least 8 years of experience and proven track records in the field of water treatment or related fields, with management experience/exposure is an advantage;
- Good in communication and coordination, target oriented
- Enjoy team work in multinational environment and the challenge of talent race;
- Excellent writing skills in both Chinese & English;
- Willing to travel on missions;
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Proposal Manager” job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.