- P.R. China - Shanghai
Talent Fishers is a boutique recruitment and headhunting firm specialized on the needs of foreign companies across Asia, headquartered in Shanghai, with a network of local offices in Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore and India.
For more than 10 years now, we’ve been developing partnerships with our clients, helping them on strategic recruitment needs, from Top to Middle Management positions.
We use a tailor-made approach, articulated around 3 main aspects:
- a deep understanding of our client’s HR branding
- an “out of the box” candidate sourcing approach, not strictly limited to our client's very industry, but opening to a wider ecosystem, so as to bring variety and diversity to the teams
- a thorough process, including systematic updates to our clients, with transparent and honest communication about the status of the search
This commitment to long term and quality relationships is what makes us different and successful.
We are currently looking for a Head of German Desk & Recruitment Consultant.
This position is based in Shanghai and reports to our China General Manager.
- Represent Talent Fishers within the German community (P.R. and networking) in order to develop Talent Fishers brand awareness among potential clients
- Development a business flow within the German community for recruitment assignments in China/Asia
- Develop partnerships with consulting firms and services suppliers within Asia and Germany to develop a substantial clients portfolio for our recruitment activities.
- Create and develop German content online (website and social network) to develop Talent Fishers brand awareness towards German communities
- Be a "cultural facilitator" as part of recruitment projects involving German clients and/or candidates
- Coordinate recruitment assignments for international corporations in China:
- Client briefing to understand the company’s environment, the position’s mission and the requirements for successful candidates
- Define a sourcing strategy and supervise its implementation with the research team
- Evaluate candidates’ potential through resume screening, phone and face to face interviews
- Report assignments status, and send shortlist of candidates to clients (project follow-up files, candidates score cards, …)
- Support both parties in employment agreement negotiation
- Follow the candidate’s integration
- Actively participate in BD activities (through the implementation of Sales, Marketing and PR actions), as described in the Head of German desk function, but with a focus on specific industries rather than company's origins.
Qualified candidates will be contacted with 36 hours following application.