- Viet Nam - HCMC
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in Asia Region.
Reporting to General Director in Vietnam
Reporting to Director of Finance & Operations, PM-International HQ ASIA PACIFIC
Cross Functional Reporting – HQ Asia Pacific and Global Controlling / HQ in Luxembourg
• Managing and operationally representing PM-International Subsidiary in Vietnam, PM Nutrition & Cosmetics Vietnam
• Work with MPM (Internal system – making invoices, clearing payment, organize products and sets, booking into system).
• Office organization (Filing, Physical and Electronically)
• Setting up SOPs (Standard Operations Procedures) e.g. Documenting Filing System etc.
• Involvement of set up of all new office administration procedures
• In charge of Front Line Customer Service Officer, Maintenance
• Adhoc projects involving office management from time to time
Finance Operations (Value Chain)
• Proper filing and Processing e.g. AP/AR according to set up Filing system, working with accountant, ensure proper booking, prepare payment, prepare monthly reports and on Time reporting (sales & financial report – BWA)
• Coordinating and supporting external auditor Firm for year-end assessment
• Writing checks for provision, paying bills, commission payout for Team Partners/ Distributors
• Running errands for office including deposit cash and cheques, etc.
• Taking charge of Stationery and Petty Cash
Logistics, Regulatory affairs (Supply Chain)
• Responsible for inventory, checking & reporting.
• (Balancing, matching QTYs of goods with Value in Finance System)
• Demand Planning and ordering goods, using push delivery system (MPM), plan and estimate sales forecast for next month promotion.
• Support ATIM Law Firm with coordination (if required) for the Product Registration Process / Labeling.
Sales & Marketing
• Setting up promotions and mass hotlines o distributors in our internal MPM System.
• Communication with ISS department for dispute on invoice, credit note, clarification of qualification, new promotion
• Dealing with Team Partners / Distributors, answering questions about incentives, points and promotions
• Organizing small meeting with Distributors, for understanding procedures of each new promotion/qualification
• General administration duties involving in office operation such as update price list, update communication board
• Involvement in organizing small events or corporate events together with the Sales Support Department
• Higher education technical or economic with Bachelor (BoS) degree preferable
• Cross-functional work experience; Finance and Finance Reporting / Demand Planning / Inventory Management / Logistics, Regulatory affairs
• Experience in managing, coaching and developing skills of subordinates
• Excellent experience in Microsoft Office Tools (Word/Excel)
• Experience in formulating / setting up business-processes (regulations, procedures, working instruction preparation)
• Skill of working within a team, as well as independently
• Public speaking / presentations skills
• Capability to work under pressure and with multiple tasks concurrently
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Office Manager” job offer or emailed to email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.