- Research and Development
- P.R China - Huizhou
Our client is a European company specialized in LED displays. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Project Manager, to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Huizhou
Report to: General Manager
Scope: The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating products industrialization’s projects, from prototype and technical data’s reception to the 1st mass production shipment. He ensures that products are industrialized within the shortest lead times while making sure that it fully answers customer’s needs.
- Communicate with product’s requester to clarify needs based on marketing specification, technical specification and prototype.
- Communicate with the Design Factory in France/China to clarify technical data.
- Plan the project from product’s engineering to first mass production’s shipment.
- Calculate new product’s cost based on its design.
- Arrange go-no-go meeting with product’s requester to validate planning and costing.
- Kick off project to the factory.
- Coordinate Engineering, Industrialization, Purchasing, Quality, Supply Chain and Production departments’ actions to run the project smoothly.
- Supervise each project’s milestone (prototype review, product release,
pre-production review and project release review).
Calculate and communicate KPIs about project’s performances (OTIF, costing accuracy, lead time…).
- Communicate with headquarter and subsidiaries about projects’ status.
Report projects’ status to the factory.
- Ensure that projects’ steps are followed according to the process.
Optimize projects management’s process to improve projects’ lead time.
- Engineering/Technical background, Master’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in manufacturing industry.
- Previous experience in project management would be a plus.
- Well organized and structured.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to dig deep in details to understand problem’s root cause and find solutions.
- Fluent in French and English. Speaking Chinese language would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software (MS Word, MS excel, MS outlook, MS PPT).
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.