- P.R.China - Shanghai
Senior Software Developer
Our client is a European leading Group specialized in environmental services, a global expert in the water and waste sectors. They help cities and industries in the circular economy to preserve, optimize and secure the resources essential to our future.
For over a decade, our client has been a leader in supporting the digital transformation of municipalities and industrial partners. Their sustainable innovations support agile and accurate decision-making.
Our client is now building a new team that will have the challenge to deliver Advanced Solutions to customers in China.
If you want to invest your passion and energy in a challenging project, working with an expanding team, growing in knowledge, then you have come to the right place.
Reporting: China Factory Manager
The Senior Software developer will have the following scope of work:
- Understand business needs, evaluate workload and propose solutions
- Participate into evaluating the complexity and phasing of projects
- Design, develop and test software with Agile methods
- Control versions, updates/upgrades, document release notes
- Document design and algorithm implemented
- Ensure analyzing root cause and bug fixing
- Ensure code quality standards, code review
- Supervise project and tasks follow up
- Supervise in house or external developers
- Responsible for code quality (code review, unitary test, release, update…)
- Supervise sprints and roadmap
- Evaluate workload and respect timelines
- Ensure proper communication with the internal team and other departments
- Support team in commercial discussion when needed
- Collaborate with the Global Factory, Product Specialists, Sales teams to analyze requirements
- Master Degree in Computer Science, or related
- Over 5 years of experience in software development
- Proficient in Net 4.5, C#, REST
- Proficient in Visual Studio 2015/2017, TFS/VSTS and GIT
- Knowledge in .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus
- Experience in web developments (JQuery, AngularJS) would be a plus
- Knowledge in IS architectures
- Knowledge in data management and analysis
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Excellent communicative skills, result oriented, curious, team player with a capacity to embrace a new business culture and flexible to work in a fast-growing team on a “start-up” mode.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Senior Software Developer” job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.