- Accounting and Finance
- Vietnam - Binh Duong Province
Our Client is one of the leading international packaging companies in Europe, specializes in renewable and recyclable materials, with more than 7,000 employees live and work on over the world.
For this Client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Controlling Assistant to accompany the growth of the company in Vietnam
Location : Binh Duong Province (Shuttle buses provided)
Report to : Controlling Assistant Manager
Department : Accounting – Finance
- Ensure all activities are done as requirements from the procedures and quality control system.
- Ensure all the data are updated in time and exactly
- Directly and hand-on pushing Production for performance on daily basic. Organize regular review and meeting with Production team to address issue and action plan
- Continuous cost reduction "Challenge" review and update status of all projects, define further targets and savings, set up regular communication to ensure feedback of results.
- Monthly analysis of actual costs and variances to budget. Establish with appropriate persons cause of favorable and unfavorable variances and propose action to reduce costs.
- Support to prepare annual budget pack, i.e. production performance, raw material costs and sales.
- Analyze and identify opportunities to reduce stocks of raw materials, work in progress, finished goods and general items.
- Ensure correct raw material issue procedures and month-end cut off are enforced
- Ensure establishment of administrative services to support the Management.
- With the PPR-figures Production can be guided if the numbers are taken seriously and daily checked in terms of correctness
- Review and update status of all projects, define further targets and savings, set up regular communication to ensure feedback of results
- Support Controlling Assistant Manager supporting data for budget, including but not exclusively, production performance, raw material costs and sales.
- Assist with monthly reporting and any other ad-hoc tasks as necessary
- BA degree in Business (Finance, Commerce and or Business)
- At least 2 years working experience with multi-national (manufacturing preferred) companies
- Understand in-depth production and operations at Factory
- Possess strong controllership skills and process orientation
- Good at computer skills; especially in Excel
- Analytical skills; Communication/Presentation skills, Analytical skills, Problem solving skills, Business acumen
- Good English and knowledge in MRP II / ERP are advantage
- Motivation and time management skills
- Be able to work independently, a good teamwork attitude
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, or email CV (in English) directly to email@example.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.