- Sales Department
- Malaysia - Rawang
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment Specialist for international companies with staffing needs in Asia. We support our clients with our services during market entry, expansion and organizational change or restructuring.
Customer Service Manager, Malaysia
Our client operates within the Food & Beverages industries catering to the ever-growing needs of the major players within the food services space. To support and catalyze the growth of the company across the Asia Pacific region, Talent Fishers is looking for a Customer Service Manager for this client.
Job location: Rawang, Malaysia
Report to: Sales Director
The Customer Service Manager will mainly be responsible to ensure customer happiness by means of effective delivery and quick resolve of customer issues. They will also train and develop a team committed Customer Service Executives who will deliver a high level of customer service.
More specifically, your duties will consist of the following tasks:
- Developing and maintaining of Customer Service policy and standard for an entire organization
- Managing a team of Customer Service staff
- Coaching staff to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Learning about organization’s products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing.
- Improving customer service quality by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes.
- Ensure smooth order processing flow for local and export orders.
- Coordinating with all related internal departments: production, supply chain, warehouse, quality & accounts.
- Answering and dealing with all customer queries (orders, payments, claims and deliveries/shipping) in deep link with our internal services: administration, production, quality, warehouse and Accounts.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers by maintaining an effective tracking system for enquiries to confirmation or release stage.
- Handling complaints from customer by gathering more information for Quality department to investigate.
- To provide monthly sales & statistic reports to the immediate superior.
- To carry our any other duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in Management level with strong hands on experience in customer service department / logistic field
- Strong experience in handling shipments for sea and air is a must.
- Ability to handle pressure and always meet customer’s deadlines.
- Ability to team work and ensure links with other internal services
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a desire to achieve excellent service.
- Ability to set priorities. Must be able to multi-task and able to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing accuracy of work. Meticulous and precise.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Customer Service Manager, Malaysia” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.