- China - Guangzhou
Our client is an international industrial food group with a worldwide presence and strong global market reputation. For our client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Guangzhou City Manager.
Responsible for business development in Guangdong (except Shenzhen), Fujian, Yunan and Guizhou Provinces, including bakery, beverage, hotel, restaurant, QSR and catering related Food Service channels. To communicate, develop and maintain good relationship with current major accounts so as to continue their growth with the company in product range, volume and revenue.
Job location: Guangzhou City
Reporting to: Sales Director – South China
- Plan, execute and manage sales operations in the national foodservice sector under the direction of the GM and Director.
- Lead, guide, manage and motivate each sales supervisor to develop and increase business under company's policy.
- Constantly monitor and reconcile accounts to ensure all payments and collections are made on time and of the right amount.
- Assist in organizing and executing events such as exhibition, road show, taste-test, sampling, presentation and such other activities.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with various departments of the company to support sales members and customers on marketing and communication needs.
- From time to time assist and complete other tasks not listed within this job description that is assigned by the company and superiors, as well as helping other departments' colleagues in their works when the need arises.
- Minimum 7 years in relevant sales background, English can be used as working language.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skill, good knowledge and current network in food industrial sector preferred, especially have working experience at fast food chains and hotel sales.
- Good sense of sales and market strategy for sales plan and push it to execution and meet target.
- Managing team and can develop team members.
- Can work under pressure, with strong initiative and positive thinking.