- Viet Nam - Ho Chi Minh
Our client is a leading company in the global outdoor furniture industry. Now, we are recruiting for Viet Nam a Wood factory Manager to help us generate continuous sustainable growth.
- In charge of Wood Production shop floors included Sawmill, White Wood, Assembling, Finishing, warehouse , Planning.
- Directs production and ensure cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy and performance standards.
- Plans and controls operations through a full functional staff organization, including production, productive maintenance, QA, Technical, Planning, PPD, Costing, Headcount, Budget, HSE…. and production support for his Production.
- Define main objectives for undertaken division together with MD based on company strategy
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure effective and consistency working condition for undertaken division
- Maintains plant property and equipment in good condition to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and to ensure effective and economical operations.
- Prepares and submits operating reports to management and make action plans to improve efficiency and effectiveness of undertaken area.
- Assures effective customer service and relations through timely delivery of quality product.
- Selects, trains, develops and motivates manufacturing staffs to maintain WP operation at high performance.
- Define competence profile for key subordinates
- Proactively participate in OM initiative projects as define by his superior and company management
- Assures compliance of all plant operations with company policy and Vietnam regulations.
- Ensure production planning reach target and ship on time
- Ensure the cost , headcount, budget is in line
- Improvement and Maintain CSR and 5S in good condition
- Training and develop subordinates to perform task well and follow up company policy, procedure, culture.
- At least 10 years working experience in production management, experience in Wood industries is required
- Strong management, leadership at large scale manufacturing enterprise
- Ability to lead large Production Team from supporting department to Production Units
- Good controlling about COST, Budget, Headcount
- LEAN Experience
- Can be working in stressful environment
- Good communication in English
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Wood Factory Manager” job offer or contact email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.