- Digital & E-Commerce
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a European leading kids wear and toy Group with a global presence. The Group developed a unique Omni channel multi – brand (9 brands) concept through retail outlets combining brick and mortar stores and digital technologies.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an E - Commerce Manager / Tmall Flagship Store Manager to accompany the growth of the group in China.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: Asia Managing Director (based in Shanghai) & Global Digital Director (based in Europe)
- Operationally manage the merchandising and activities of the Tmall Flagship Store to ensure maximized performance
- Directly manage a Digital and social media coordinator to develop the brand awareness and drive traffic both online and offline
- Constant review and analysis of e – commerce and digital trends to evaluate their proper application for the group’s online presence in China
- Ability to develop the right vision and implement the next steps for the online activities of the Group in China
Candidates with enough experience can be considered for E – Commerce Manager Role with the first priority to focus on the Tmall Store Operations management.
Selected candidate will be required to travel about twice a year to the head quarter in Europe.
- Bachelor Degree or above
- A minimum of two years' experiences in online store management on the brand side
- Excellent understanding of the Chinese e-commerce and digital ecosystems
- Hands – on and passionate about e – commerce and e – store performance optimization
- Entrepreneurial personality
- Analytical mindset, strategic thinker, strong business sense and result – driven
- Strong management potential and functional skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency both in Mandarin and English