- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in Asia Region.
Business Development Manager
Reporting to: Vietnam Chief Representative
• Develop and grow sales and brand presence within the Vietnam manufacturing sector.
• Build commercial partnerships with global and domestic consumer brand’s manufactured in Vietnam.
• Develop existing and new network of Manufacturers and brand owners in key categories (such as apparel, shoes, accessories and jewelry)
• Partner with Vietnam manufacturers who produce for global brands (based in Europe and USA); develop “Global Sales” projects and relationships
• Assist Vietnam based stakeholders to transition their supply chain towards products
• Sell products based on their superiority and point of difference
• Find local brands / brand owners and develop local usage of products (i.e. products manufactured for domestic consumption)
• Build solid pipeline of project opportunities
• Ensure local and regional sales targets are met.
• Benchmark competitor activity and propose defence plans to secure market share
• Act as the brand ambassador in the market. Extensive knowledge about brand, our businesses, products and services.
• Prepare periodic customer visits, specification and project reports
• Maintenance of accounts and project pipeline build up in the CRM system
• Degree holder in Sales & Marketing
• At least 5-8 years of experiences in B2B sales (brand owners / manufacturers)
• Prior global sales experience will be an advantage
• Local Language & Fluent English
• Excellent verbal and communication skill
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.