- VN - Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in Asia
Our client is a leading company in the global outdoor furniture industry. Now, we are recruiting for Viet Nam a Production Manager– Welding and Grinding to help them generate continuous sustainable growth.
- Provide methodologies and personnel arrangement to reach daily, weekly, monthly and daily report for the Planning Department.
- Responsible for the 8 Hours Pre-Stock program, preparing daily supplies for the team leader, ensuring production supplies are always available 8 hours before the start of production
- Update and maintain the plan with the data requested by the Planning Department
- Manage the preparation of materials and equipment needed for production
- Compliance with the factory's annual quality targets, defect rate <= 4% / season. Strict supervision on quality issues, 5S, CSR...
- Support Lean methods
- Good communication and good coordination with relevant departments to achieve the daily planning goals
- Check and solve related tasks
- Meetings, work arrangements with relevant departments
Check the results of work, evaluate the work well-bad, give methods and work orientation to achieve the highest efficiency..
- Monitoring occupational safety, monitoring 5S, CSR in the area responsible.
- Managing production resources (making decisions to circulate production sources to suit actual production)
- University Degree, major in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 years experience in Welding, Grinding at Bicycle Production, Mechanical Component, or Metal furniture Production
- Must well understand about welding, grinding. Experience in Robot welding is a plus
- At least 05 years as Production Manager at Manufacturing filed
- Ability to work under high stress and control 400 headcounts
- Good communication in English
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Wood Factory Manager” job offer or contact email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.