- Vietnam - Binh Duong Province
Our Client is one of the leading international packaging companies in Europe, specializes in renewable and recyclable materials, with more than 7,000 employees live and work on over the world.
For this Client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Color Matcher - Ink Technician to accompany the growth of the company in Vietnam.
Location : Binh Duong Province (Shuttle buses provided)
Report to : Operations Manager
Department : Operations Department
- To manage ink stocks and support printing processes with ink related issues
- Order ink and varnish, solvent, additives, etc. for projects and keep track the stock (for the remain and expiring dates) for production planning;
- Manage ink storage, handle and manage ink mixing station when it is installed;
- Support color matching on the machine and lead Operations;
- Create, track and provide correct ink formula to the printing machines/production;
- Follow printing processes and revise ink formula as needed;
- Contact suppliers to solve and improve any issues with inks and obtain a new formula for the new demands;
- Provide training to operation about all ink related issues;
- Troubleshoot ink claims if there is a quality issue occurs;
- Support printing for all ink related issues,
- Analyze printing jobs and work on process improvements,
- Report to and be assigned other tasks directly by Operations Manager
- Graduated from College, University with major in BA Economic, Printing technology or other concerned major.
- At least 03-year experience at the same position in equivalent industry
- Good knowledge of printing materials, products and techniques.
- Procedures, business standard, printing production, and technique, run company as ISO 9001, BRC
- Good at computer skills, presentation skills and business communication
- Be able to work independently, a good teamwork attitude, motivation and time management skills
- Analytical skills; Communication/Presentation skills, Analytical skills, Problem-solving skills, Business acumen
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.