- P.R.China - Shanghai
Our client is a European leading Group specialized in environmental services, water and waste water management.
For this client, Talent Fishers is now recruiting a Project Manager, responsible for leading the Huangxiao Project and overseeing the development of their public platform system and mobile app.
Scope: Advanced Solutions
On-boarding time: July 1st, 2019
Reporting Line: Advanced Solutions Asia Delivery Centers - Urban Drainage Business Line Manager/Deputy Manager
• Safeguard system’s core architecture, ensure compatibility and integration of new needs while providing a clear vision to the team Guarantee proper project execution and achievement of its margin rate objective
• Well managing the project tasks assignment and the workload to secure the efficiency of implementation and guarantee the project´s good completion on specifications, time and budget
• Collaborating with diverse business teams to understand and analyze requirements, write proposals and response to tender.
• Under AS delivery team leader’s guidance, execute the successful implementation of Smart Water projects, managing schedule, budget, risk, resources and outcomes, monitoring and regular reporting of project schedule, resources, financials, risks and issues.
• Providing support of business related solutions, including daily operations of solutions with client.
• Assisting relationship maintenance with customers and participating to customer meetings.
• Assisting all AS team leaders and managers to develop and expand the business in accordance with the business objectives.
• 5+ years in the project management of hydro-informatics or urban drainage projects
• Skills in managing complex projects and multidisciplinary projects
• Instrumentation (monitoring), hydraulic modeling and water quality modeling, data analysis skills will be a significant advantage
• Work on project site. Candidate settled in Wuhan is favored.
• Good communicative and organization skills
• Capability to embrace a new business culture and mindset
• Readiness to work under pressure in complex environments
• Autonomous and self-learning person
• Risk-taker and curious
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Project Manager” job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.