- Thailand - Bangkok
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in South East Asia.
Our client is a pioneer in municipal solid waste and waste leachate treatment and has developed into a leading Chinese corporation in the last decade.
Report to: Managing Director (Thailand)
- Lead and develop the entire administration function
- Provide general administrative support to all departments.
- Coordinate and maintain company's documents and office properties.
- Develop and implement, monitoring general service to support all and to ensure that all facilities are operating effectively
- Coordinate and maintain excellent relationship with external contacts
- Responsible for the overall company and plants administration functions and day to day operations
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Handle administration task related to job assignment from Managing Director.
- Al least 5 years of experience in Administrative.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business administration or any related field
- Thai native with good communicate in English
- Ability to lead, develop, motivate and support the company regarding to administrative activities
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Experience working in international environment and new set up office is highly advantage
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Admin Manager” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.