- P.R.China - Shanghai
Our client is a European leading Group specialized in environmental services, water and waste water management.
For this client, Talent Fishers is now recruiting a Sr Engineer, responsible for leading the Huangxiao Project and overseeing the development of their public AADV platform for their smart solution system and mobile app.
Scope: Advanced Solutions
On-boarding time: July 1st, 2019
Reporting Line: Advanced Solutions Asia Delivery Centers - Urban Drainage Business Line Manager/Deputy Manager
• Safeguard Responsible for implementation of Aquadvanced platform: from integration with SCADA database to system configuration and user-interface
• Work closely with Suez Advanced Solutions Global Business Line team to clarify user demand, specific requirement, interfacing with other systems/applications, time schedule, etc
• Responsible of the technical requirement, specifications of applications/tools external to Aquadvanced platform, including the mobile APP and public platform system
• Supervise all relevant sub-contractors to make sure that the applications meet fully the technical requirement, time schedule, integration requirement and budget.
• Managing the internal resources and sub-contractors to provide all requirement documentation in time and with requirement format and quality
• Managing the risks and issues of the software system implementation
• Regularly report to project manager of implementation progress and risks
• Contribution in preparation of proposal/tender elaboration
• Master´s degree of municipal water supplier & drainage, or hydraulics, or environmental engineering
• 5+ years’ experience in the urban hydraulics (drainage and rainwater management)
• Candidate with knowledge/skills/experience in smart water is favored
• Work on project site. Candidate settled in Wuhan is favored.
• Good communicative skills
• Capability to integrate fast into the existing teams
• Readiness to work under pressure in complex environments
• Autonomous and self-learning person
• Active and motivated
• Accept frequent traveling for projects
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Senior Engineer” job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.