- Viet Nam - HCMC
Our Client is an international trading company with head office in Europe, specializes in indoor-outdoor furniture and home accessories.
For this Client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Merchandising Coordinator to accompany the growth of the company in Vietnam.
Location : District 7
Report to : General Manager
- Sourcing new items and suppliers
- Project follow up for new products development.
- Source suppliers that are capable of making identical products.
- Research a new trend in the market.
- Travel to suppliers for updating & searching for new opportunities.
- Customer service
- In contact with clients for orders, products/ samples, quotation & others request
- Update status for different projects
- Travel with clients for factories visit
- Shipping follow up
- Weekly follow up on all deliveries by contacting each supplier.
- Fill in and send information about the deliveries to Trade Point Denmark.
- Pushing suppliers to minimize delays.
- Labels & shipping marks and Quality Report
- Instruct the supplier regarding label and shipping marks. Control and approval of the label and shipping marks in cooperation with Trade Point Denmark before shipping.
- Handle quality report from quality inspector herein forward to Trade Point Denmark.
- Receive sample and arrange a QC check. After approval of sample send to test, supplier or Trade Point Denmark.
- Arrange sample container (booking, packing list, and invoice).
- EU-Timber Regulation
- Collect documents to verify the supply chain.
- Translate and forward the documents to Trade Point Denmark
- Be positive and open-minded towards different cultures and etiquettes
- Work independently as well as being a team player in troubleshooting
- Possess a can-do attitude and have good communication skills
- Work structural and detailed and at the same time demonstrate energy
- Have a robust mind and a good sense of humor
- Be fluent English and Vietnamese
- Good command of computer skills (Microsoft Office, etc.)
INFORMATION and APPLICATION
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, or email CV (in English) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application