- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is an international French company, fast-growing leading service provider for the fashion and textile industry, which is securing the supply chain of the major European brands and retailers, from the biggest general retailers to the highest luxury brands. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Key Account Manager.
Reports to: Inspection Operations Director
Scope: As a Key Account Manager, you will support to maintain the quality of service by insuring all customer’s processes and requirements are well known by any field operators.
- Create and update internal instructions regarding each customer’s process and requirement.
- Train each Country Manager on customer’s instructions, provide them the tools to train the field operators and follow the onboarding of each new customer.
- Monitor the internal KPIs of Operation Department to insure the customer’s satisfaction, and efficiency of Operations.
- Support the Inspection Operation Director on the follow up of claims.
- Continuously propose improvement on internal methods, tools, documents, processes to maintain the quality of service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 2-4 years customer-facing, account management experience or any relevant work experience
- Fluent in English; Fluency in French is a plus.
- Fashion industry experience is a must.
- Computer skilled (Microsoft suite & usual software)
- Organized and careful in details
- Customer-oriented, multi-tasker
- Eligible for work permit in China
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Key Account Manager” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted after 48 hours upon application.