- Vietnam - Binh Duong Province
Our client is a trading Singapore company with 28 offices, 38 warehouses and some factories in Asia, EU, and USA.
For this Client, we are looking for a HR Manager to manage and develop the Human Resources for the growth of the company.
Working time: Mon – Fri
Location: VSIP 1, Binh Duong (shuttle bus provided)
1. HR & Admin Management
• Plan recruiting, train and develop human resources periodically, quarterly and monthly.
• Develop a career development program for company employees.
• Develop promotion and replacement policies for personnel.
• Prepare HR budget
• Develop a code of conduct.
• Build up a scheme of remuneration, incentives – stimulate employees to work, implementing regimes for employees.
• Review and develop job descriptions as well as set up indicators (KPIs) to assess employees
2. ISO Quality Management System
• Implementing the application of ISO document system to improve the efficiency in the management of the Company's operations.
• Participating to build up the company's quality management system such as internal assessment, system improvement, corrective actions, prevention, ...
• Drafting, updating and improving processes and regulations related to the quality management system of the Company.
• Following the internal assessment process throughout the company.
• Reporting to BOD on the issuance and implementation of the quality management system to consider and serve as a basis for quality improvement.
• Supporting to edit ISO documents
• Bachelor degree and a higher education completed required.
• Strong leadership and management experience, HR systems and process acumen.
• Experience in ISO system
• Exceptional and professional communication & presentation skills in both verbal and written.
• Capacity to foster productive relations with peers and assure teamwork is the prevailing way to do business.
• Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines with attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
• Microsoft Office knowledge is required.
• Ability to communicate fluently in the English and Vietnamese language.
Company can offer:
• 18 AL days + public holiday + Christmas
• Medical insurance for employees + family
• Yearly outing trip, team building, …
• 13th salary, yearly bonus
• Other allowances
APPLICATION & INFORMATION
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, or send your CVs directly to email@example.com.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.