- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is an international French cooperative dairy company.
The enterprise is firmly rooted to its land yet stretching across the globe while cultivating operational excellence and a spirit of innovation in the field of milk and dairy products
The group is established in 90 countries across the world offering a large range of milk and dairy products (butter, cheese, cream…).
Job location: Shanghai, P.R. China
Reporting line: Commercial Export Director
Scope: Improve the group's market position in China, in all ranges of their dairy products.
- Support and train distributors’ sales team.
- Manage trainings and demo for clients (Food Service & Retail)
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success
- Set standards and objectives for distributors and partners
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Coordinate marketing activities
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
- Report to senior executives on progress and issues
- Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Sufficient area management experience
- F&B, Food Production or related industry experience is a must.
- Fluent in French and Chinese
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts
- Proficient in MS Office
- Social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality and approach
- Organized and careful in details
- Customer-oriented, multi-tasker, ability to work independently
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Area Export Manager” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted after 48 hours upon application.