- P.R.China - Shanghai / Chongqing
Our client is a European leading Group specialized in environmental services, water and waste water management.
For this client, Talent Fishers is now recruiting an Operations Manager, responsible for leading the Huangxiao Project and overseeing the development of the Asset Performance Management projects.
Scope: Advanced Solutions
Location: Shanghai or Chongqing
Reporting Line: GM of APM (Asset Performance Management)
• Manage the project tasks assignment and workload and supervise the field works and operations of APM projects to secure the efficiency of implementation and guarantee the project’s good completion on Health & Safety, specifications, schedule, equipment rate of utilization, resources and budget.
• Collaborate with the Delivery Centers, Product Specialists and Sales teams to analyze requirements, prepare quotations and support the business development of APM.
• Monitor and report regularly on projects schedule, resources, financials, risks and issues.
• Assist relationship maintenance with Customers and Participate to customer meetings. Participate to conferences and exhibitions to promote APM.
• Assist AS team leaders and managers to develop and expand the business in accordance with the business plan. In particular participate to the local manufacturing of new equipment as well as the start-up of new APM services.
• Water / environment / hydraulic bachelor degree or above
• Over 5 years of experience in network & customer service of water supply, with good site operation experience will be an advantage
• Proficient in the operation of water networks (valves, sectorization, connections, etc.) in coordination with the Client’s teams and the use of special equipment such as pumps, ice maker, sound pole, leak detectors, correlator, pipeline locator etc.
• Understand the steps and procedures of installation, maintenance and other engineering projects on water networks
• Proven ability to lead and manage necessary resources and field teams to achieve the delivery of projects
• Good customer service skill and attitude, good communicative skills
• Capability to embrace a new business culture and mindset
• Flexibility to work in a fast growing team on a “start-up” mode
• Readiness to work under pressure in complex environments
• Autonomous and self-learning person, risk-taker and curious
• Mobility all over China is a must
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Operation Manager” job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.