- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is the largest privately held spirits company in the world, producing and marketing internationally recognized spirits and wines.
Reporting: Senior HRBP – SEA
As HR Business Partner for Thailand and Vietnam, you will be part of the SEA HR team and report into the Senior HRBP – SEA. You will play a crucial role in the development and execution of the people agenda and will be an instrumental HR business and sparring partner to the Managers and their teams.
This key role covers a wide variety of HR topics as you will drive and execute key programs across a wide variety of HR generalist functions including recruitment & on boarding, compensation & benefits (including payroll), training & development, etc.
Key accountability and responsibilities:
- Deliver a robust and value-add recruitment. Ensure on-boarding, integration & retention strategy for the employee group aligned to global and cluster strategy.
- Be the first line of contact for the Thailand/ Vietnam based employee group in legislative, employee relations, people related and organizational matters.
- Keep HR systems up to date to enable and perform different HR analytic.
- Ensure accurate and on time HR operations, including payroll.
- Drive local implementation of global HR programs, ensuring adaptation to local needs.
- Ensure that the company culture lives in all processes within the business.
- Track and support employee engagement and reinforces parameters of culture, enabling line leadership to deliver results with an engaged, motivated team.
- Advice & support in key career development initiatives (e.g. coaching, evaluations / reviews, transfers, promotions, retirements, exits, etc.) across the employee group and facilitate employee training and development programs.
- Support the identification and development of future leaders through succession planning and talent management activities.
- Ensure appropriate and timely Performance management by consulting and advising with line managers to ensure effective outcomes from the performance management process.
- Responsible for structure costs budget management in close coordination with Finance.
Your ability to operate and orchestrate seamlessly within the matrix will be critical for your success in this role and of the function.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Graduated with degrees in Business, Economics, HR, or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of solid working experience in an HR generalist role.
- Experience working with commercial team in FMCG, Alcohol industry will be an advantage
- Ability to develop mutual relationships with internal (matrix) partners
- Curious, strong problem-solving skill, flexible, and open to learn
- Organized, self-motivated, and resilient
- Inspiring, positive, assertive yet humble
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment under minimal supervision
- Good command of written and spoken English. Good presentation skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Strong organizational abilities with impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information with tact and discretion
- Financial and budget management skills
- Independent thinker, strong business savvy and judgment to make independent decisions
- Aptitude in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with ability to create professional presentations
- Strong analytic skills with ability to pull and synthesize data into meaningful summaries. Work very well figures.
- Open-minded and innovative thinker
- Thorough knowledge of Thai social legislation and payroll is a must
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Human Business Partner” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.