- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a leading European corporation specialized in environmental industry.
For this client, Talent Fishers is now recruiting a Cost Accountant.
Scope: Responsible for internal cost control, financial analysis, budgeting, project financial management
Reporting to: Accounting supervisor
Location: Taixing, P.R. China
• Prepare the internal financial analysis report (including quarterly and yearly reports) timely according to the financial management of the company.
• Participate the annual budgeting preparation, including costing, financial reports preparation and consolidation, as well as the MTP.
• Internal Cost Control:
• Basing on the actual changes of the operation, works with the technical engineer of production, update continuously and timely the standard costing system of the company, preparing the monthly analysis on standard costing comparing with the actual costing, follow up any variation closely and making alert if need.
• Organize the discussion and study with the technical engineers in other departments of the company, prepare internal cost control plans, and facilitate the implementation, analysis and improvement as well. Prepare the monthly internal cost control analysis reports, organize the monthly meeting for cost control analysis.
• Taking into consideration of the timely updated cost structure and contents, make study continuously, optimize the profitability by customers, waste categories, steam, and off gas in terms of the sales, providing decision support on pricing of the company.
• Participate in the continuous optimization of ERP system, including the cost control and inventory management.
• Project financial management.
• Assist in setting up the financial model of investments according to investment requirement and assumptions of the projects.
• Assist in setting up the project cost follow-up report, according to the projects financial management, prepare the monthly analysis for variation.
• Analyze the variation between the financial performance and the financial model according to requirement.
• Assist in the annual external and internal audits of the company, and the yearly financial completion.
• Assignments from the department manager.
In line with Group’s Ethics Charter and HSE Policy, the job holder is expected to:
• Act in a honest, responsible and respectful manner to others;
• Be responsible for their own professional conduct;
• Comply everywhere and in all circumstances with the laws and regulations connected with their activities;
• Comply with our obligations to our partners such as shareholders, associates, clients, suppliers and the community;
• Take reasonable care of his/her own health, safety and welfare and that of other people who may be affected by his/her actions or omissions;
• To cooperate with other employees in order to comply with health and safety law and company’s Health and safety Policies and Procedures.
Education: Major in Accounting or Finance with College’s Degree at least
Experience: Minimize 2~3 years relevant similar experiences in manufacturing industries.
Professional Qualifications/Training: Familiar with costing system of manufacturing plants, master the knowledge as well as practices of management accounting.
Language: Good command of written English
Excellent skills in: Good computer skills, especially for Microsoft excel (i.e. functions and macros); familiar with ERP or SAP system is preferred
Others: With high level of maturity and integrity, can work under press independently
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.