- Vietnam - HCMC
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in the Asia Region
R&D DirectorOur client is an established distributor in the food ingredients and additives distribution industry with the capabilities to provide food ingredients application solutions to our customers.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a R&D Director to accompany the growth of the company in Asia
- Initiates, investigates, and implements new formulations, process improvements, and cost savings projects in both product development as well as Quality Improvement of products & processes.
- Acts as a go to person for all technical information, to all customers, operating units of the company on formulation / processing issues
- Completes technical assessments for evaluation of new product / process opportunities.
- Establishes and monitors the projects pipeline review and prioritization system for the R&D as key link with the sales team
- Facilitating all sample requests and assigning the right product to the customer & sales teams
- Responsible for implementation of new processes in the plant & working with the plant management
- Assisting customers with respect to product quality issues or quality improvement initiatives
- Filing and maintaining customer specifications and ensure the specifications are supported by the appropriate documents
- Assisting in continuous improvement initiatives that reduce costs, improve quality and / or enhance customer service
- Questions processes, procedures and policies. Fully investigates, develops, and presents alternatives for implementation
- Mentoring staff to increase their technical knowledge and potential contribution to the company
- Act as the liaison between the Company and Customer Development Representatives, Regulatory Inspectors and Third Party Auditors
- In charge of safety standards for the Laboratory & used equipment
- University graduate in Food Science & Technology or Doctor Degree will be preferred
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in Product Development, R&D experience.
- MUST have knowledge in food chemistry, analytical chemistry associated food ingredients, and statistical analysis.
- Solid experience in product development
- MUST be able to accurately prepare specifications, label declarations and formulations without technical errors
- MUST have proven ability to interact effectively with department, company or customer associates and experience in a team-oriented environment is required
- Fluently in English, knowing Chinese is advantaged
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “R&D Director” job offer, or you can emailed
to email@example.com for a personal discussion. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.