- bangkok - Patumwan
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in South East Asia.
Our client is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company.
Reporting: Marketing Director
- Choose target consumers by using attractiveness and ability to win, develops consumer insight, understands target consumer perceived values of brands
- Develop Brand Essence and Vision
- Understand shopping behaviours and motivations of target consumers, help design shopping experiences that delight consumers / shoppers. Develop brand portfolio strategy, contributes to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes brand portfolio for key channels and key customers
- Develop and successfully execute Bigger, Bolder and Better innovation & renovation for her/his brands
- Manage the development and execution of strong functionally aligned brand plans, responsible for the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understand business impact and prioritizes investment of her/his brands.
- Responsible for the development of OBIs and Big Ideas, engagement strategies and the creation of relevant & memorable brand experiences.
- Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image.
- Demonstrate leadership and facilitate development of his/her team
Qualification and Experiences requirements
- Minimum 8 years experience in marketing with at least 5 years in FMCG
- Experience in leading and managing cross functional teams
- Strong knowledge of consumer insights, marketing research methodology with marketing background (preferably in food and beverage sector)
- Excellent business understanding linked with data analysis and integration, presentation, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of English and computer skills
Information and Application