- Taiwan - Taipei City
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment Specialist for international companies with staffing needs in Asia. We support our clients with our services during market entry, expansion and organizational change or restructuring.
Our client is an international company and a leading player in the global Food and Agricultural business. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Trade Execution Manager to support and accelerate the business in Taiwan while building relationships directly with customers.
Position: Trade Execution Manager, Taiwan
Reporting to: Matrix reporting to various Profit Centre Heads
• Work together with existing team in the region for execution of trade.
• Handling FX confirmation, settlement with banks, movements of funds to settle trade transaction.
• Underlying document submission with banks for FX bookings and Settlements
• Work together with other traders
• Liaise with treasury for issuance of SBLC / payment settlement for transactions being executed.
• Prepare, monitor, review and ensure proper documents for various trade finance structure to enable smooth execution and ensure compliance
• Ensure execution of trade in co-ordination with offshore operations team.
• Co-ordinate and follow-up with banks for document handling for LC Advising, confirmation and negotiation.
• Work together with traders to maintain trade MIS relating to execution and maturity
• Co-ordinate reconciliation with offshore operations team.
• Maintain contact with internal and external stake holders / customers / counterparts
• Work together with BU execution team and operations team for original shipping document handling.
• Post Graduate degree in business/ agricultural studies/ food science or any other related field
• 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in food/food ingredients/ agricultural commodity industries.
• Reasonable understanding of international trade.
• Ability to work independently with broad guidelines
• Good communication skills (both written and spoken English) and computer skills (MS Office, advanced Excel)
• Strong ability to deliver under high pressure.
• Self-organized, quality and details oriented.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please share a copy of your resume in MS WORD / PDF format at email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month of application.