- Senior Management
- P.R. China - Shenzhen
Our client is an international leading e-commerce internationalization software platform provider.
The Group developed and constantly updates a platform enabling to remove barriers of international trade.
The group is fast growing with a product unique on its market, doubling size in the next 3 years.
The group is now present in 8 locations in EU, US and Asia and over 200 staff.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a China General Manager, based in Shenzhen, to ensure the growth of the business in Greater China.
Reporting to: Head of Marketplace (based in Europe)
- Run and develop Greater China business autonomously
- Manage a team of about 10 staff in Support, Key Account and Sales
- Ensure the perfect management of Key Accounts and their satisfaction for growing partnerships
- Manage the Sales team to develop new Chinese customers with ability to export their products abroad through cross-border e-commerce solutions
- Previous experience working as a Key Account Director, Senior Manager or GM for an international organization which grew to a significant size in China in cross-border e-commerce or logistics
- Already managed a team of account and project managers with high level of B2B customer satisfaction (sales experience in E-commerce - preferably enterprise customers)
- Extensive E-commerce network and being business development driven
- Strong management and functional skills; Excellent leadership, communication & negotiation skills
- Analytical mindset, strategic thinker, strong business sense and result-driven
- Fluency both in Mandarin and English