- Vietnam - Binh Duong Province
Our Client is one of the leading international packaging companies in Europe, specializes in renewable and recyclable materials, with more than 7,000 employees live and work on over the world.
For this Client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Production Planner/S to accompany the growth of the company in Vietnam.
Location : Binh Duong Province (Shuttle buses provided)
Report to : Supply Chain Manager
Department : Supply Chain
- Prepare proper material planning to ensure adequate materials supply for production
- Control and follow up with material purchase schedule and optimize the use of stock materials for production
- Update and maintain database regarding material planning
- Get information from production and technical department for material consumption calculation
- Coordinate with Warehouse Department to check material arrival status and actual inventory quantity
- Coordinate with QA department for finished goods packing instructions.
- Check material purchase status with Purchasing Department in order to properly plan the production schedules.
- Get actual material consumption information from production to properly adjust the calculated material allocation.
- Calculate and prepare weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ annual material planning.
- Prepare and validate reports
- Others tasks assigned by HOD
- College or University degree in Business or related fields
- At least 2-years working experience in manufacturing companies
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, hard-working, and fast learning
- Fluent English in both speaking and reporting
- Strong Excel skills and be able to use ERP system
- Good at working independently, and good teamwork attitude
- Analytical skills; Communication/Presentation skills, and Problem-solving skills
- Motivation and time management skills
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.