- Thailand - Rayong
Our client designs and manufactures world-class heavy equipment for the metals production, from ore and scrap treating to finished long and flat products production. They are niche engineering and manufacturing center for supplying of metallurgical equipment. They are wholly owned and directly managed its company, operating with design and production know-how and producing guaranteed quality products according to the parent company’s high-quality standards. Qualified mechanical products, such as hydraulic units and hydraulic cylinders, which are part of the metals industry plant scope of supply.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “Procurement Section Manager” to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Rayong, Thailand
Report to: AVP Supply Chain
Scope: Work with Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistic team at China and Italy
- Responsible for procurement activity both Direct and Indirect procurement including Expediting of order and delivery for assigned commodity
- Lead and participate in cross functional teams to develop strategies to source assigned commodity-based items at the lowest total cost of ownership
- Lead and monitor overall procurement activity for assigned project
- Drive local/oversea supplier negotiation, selection and management based on strategic direction.
- Manage partially overseas procurement activity through coordination and collaboration with Global Procurement Structure and keep under control overall performance
- Actively and aggressively track and communicate with suppliers on quality, OTD, and cost issues
- Support sourcing activities in collecting and analyzing spend data, developing and evaluating RFPs, and evaluating and selecting suppliers
- Plan, manage, check and follow overall procurement activities as organization's procurement procedure and in timely manner, quality and cost competitive supply to projects
- Provide regular updates and reports on cost improvements and new technologies or services
- Ensure compliance and adherence to organization's sourcing policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with quality, safety and environmental standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Engineer or any relate field
- Male or female with age over 30 years old.
- More than 7 years working experience manufacturing environment from Multinational company
- Preferred experience in manufacturing environment from Multinational Company
- Experience with project management would be plus
- Fluent English communication both verbal and written
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Procurement Section Manager” job offer.