- Thailand - Bangkok
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in South East Asia.
Our client is a world leading design and pre media group, offering services in the full pre-media graphic chain from strategic creative development to print delivery.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “Designer” to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job location: Bangkok, Thailand
Report to: Print Production Director
Scope: Provide on-site technical printing and prepare support services to one of the World's leading multi-national FMCGs and their printers. Work with their production and account management teams to develop and produce quality, press ready digital artwork.
- Take brief from the client team to manage design scope and deliverables.
- Designer to attend marketing, product, planning meetings to help increase knowledge of the brand and business. This will help designers to be strategic in their adaptive design development.
- Collaborate with Market team & Strategic agency(s) to develop adaptive designs from simple to moderate, ensuring design expectation and timelines are achieved.
- Provide creative contributions and suggestions on all Adaptive design projects.
- Provide design concepts that fit the Marketing design briefing and needs.
- Present design option/solution to Marketing team.
- Creating final designs and working to agreed deadline.
- Amending designs according to the clients’ final comments.
- Proactively monitor project progress against key milestones and keeping client key stakeholder updated
- Not inclusive of POSM / Shopper Marketing scope
- Onsite designer will report to the client APS team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Printing, Communication Arts, Computer Graphics
- More than 3 years working experience in Printing design.
- A Self-starter, high commitment, Dynamics and pro-activity in action.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet monthly deadlines and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.