- NA - Bangkok
Our Client is an International specialized in the creation of fragrances, the production of raw materials and food flavors. For this client, we are looking for a position of “Managing Director”.
Job location: Central Bangkok
Scope: This position is responsible for APAC Market to developing and managing new business, as well as current accounts, within the assigned market area. This includes gathering business information, developing commercial tactical plans, and executing these plans in order to generate benefit and added value for the company.
Reporting to: CEO – European Nationality
- Continue to grow and develop existing customers in the region. As well as holding Managing Director responsibility you will be expected to manage the sales and distribution strategy.
- Maintain relationships as the key point of contact for major customers in the region.
- Manage a team of direct reports in the Thailand office as well as functional management of other country representatives.
- Ensure continued success and growth for the company.
- Manage the P&L for the country/region
- Develop innovative strategies to ensure regional growth continues in a sustainable way.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales or senior leadership roles within the B2B fragrance or personal care sector
- Prior experience working in South East Asia and preferably experience working in Thailand.
- Able to develop and grow existing accounts as well as winning new business.
- Confident and able to handle direct customer contact and negotiations
- Degree educated.
- Fluent in English is a must
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Managing Director” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.