- Bangkok - Thailand
Our client is a world leading design and pre-media group, offering services in the full pre-media graphic chain from strategic creative development to print delivery.
For this client, Talent Fishers is seeking a Design Account Manager – to be based on-site in a world-leading FMCG group’ HQ in Bangkok (Rama 9 Rd)
Scope: Provide on-site technical printing and prepare support services to one of the World’s leading multi-national FMCG and their printers. Work with their production and account management teams to develop and produce quality, press ready digital artwork.
Reporting to: Print Production Director (based in Singapore)
- Take the brief from the client and transmit it to the creative team
- Provide creative contributions and suggestions on all projects
- Manage client relationships
- Proactively monitor project progress against key milestones
- Manage project schedule and budget and ensure project progress from conception to completion including assisting in change management
- Enforce quality control processes. Set clear expectations for tasks and deliverables, communicating clearly to the team and providing proper materials/documentation when necessary
- Collaborate with team leaders to ensure client expectations are managed with regard to scope and progress in schedule and budget
- Manage the Quote and Invoice process of the project
- Monitor delivery timelines and optimize processes
- Provide quality service by anticipating client’s needs and regularly measuring satisfaction
- A strong background in Packaging Artwork and Prepress and/or Printing
- Strong Knowledge of the pre-press process including colour separation, retouching, applying printer specifications and print tool making (plates And cylinders)
- Deep understanding of the major printing processes (Flexo, Gravure, Offset Litho) and their impact on Graphic Artwork files
- Organized and methodical project management skills, to keep on top of volumes and deadlines
- Good communicator in English and Thai, able to speak and write clearly in both languages
- Ability to create clear, effective briefs for production teams to perform the technical requirements
- Ability to work independently and be assertive
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Design Account Manager”job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.