- France - Paris
Our client is a world leading design and pre media group, offering services in the full pre-media graphic chain from strategic creative development to print delivery.
For this client, Talent Fishers is seeking a Pre Media-Account Manager – to be based on-site in a world leading FMCG group’ HQ in Bangkok (Rama 9 Rd)
Scope: Provide on-site technical printing and prepare support services to one of the World’s leading multi-national FMCGs and their printers. Work with their production and account management teams to develop and produce quality, press ready digital artwork.
Reporting to: Print Production Director (based in Singapore)
- Responsible for new and organic growth
- Increase the company’s involvement with existing client
- Responsible for managing the Account – Client satisfaction, Client feedback
- Responsible for sales and Collection
- Traffic and Quality Management
- Delivery and Timelines
- Cross-selling of company’s services to clients
- Identifying new business/services
- Follow up and update DGM on monthly Sales and collection as per the agreed Targets
- Weekly updates with the Client servicing team on the Account and Project status
- Excellent written communication skills
- Second language preferred (written communication skills)
- Good familiarity with PCs, including MS Windows Operating System and the Internet
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail.
- Experience in aspects of customer care management preferable
- Experience in aspects of supply chain management or printing services preferable
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Pre Media Account Manager job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.