- Indonesia - Greater Jakarta
Our client is a world's leading design and pre-media group, offering services in the full pre-media graphic chain from strategic creative development to print delivery. For this client, Talent Fishers is seeking a Print Production Manager – to be based onsite at a leading FMCG MNC's headquarters in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Scope: Provide onsite technical printing and prepare support services to one of the world's leading FMCG MNC and their printers. Work with their production and account management teams to develop and produce quality, press ready digital artwork.
Reporting to: Print Production Director
- Communicate with multiple printers to build relationships and understand their processes and requirements
- Initial point of contact for our client on new projects, to discuss technical requirements of the project and make recommendations early on, to avoid issues with design at later stages
- Lead preproduction meetings from a technical point of view, guiding conversations to make decisions on technical challenges on the design
- Trouble shooting and hand holding printers to achieve the desire results
- Work very closely with printers on complete process from cylinder making to packing print material delivery as per client specification and targets
- Manage Printers and majority of printer communication, before projects begin and after digital files have been delivered
- Required to go on press for various press approvals, in order to achieve maximum quality and consistency
- Manage personal workload and projects and ensure that the briefs to the production teams are delivered on time and accurately
- A strong background in Packaging Artwork and Prepress and/or Printing
- Strong Knowledge of the pre-press process including color separation, retouching, applying printer specifications and print tool making (plates and cylinders)
- Deep understanding of the major printing processes (Flexo, Gravure, Offset Litho) and their impact on Graphic Artwork files
- Organized and methodical project management skills, to keep on top of volumes and deadlines
- Good communicator in English and Bahasa, able to speak and write clearly in both languages
- Design and deliver training and development programs in the field of prepress
- Ability to create clear, effective briefs for production teams to perform the technical requirements
- Ability to work independently and be assertive
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the "Print Production Manager" job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.