- P.R. China - Shenzhen
Our client is a European company specialized in packaging and promotional items for the luxury industry. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Project Manager, to follow inquiries and to insure a healthy development.
Job location: Shenzhen
Reporting to: Team Project Manager or Team Technical Manager
• Manage inquiries answering (technical solution and pricing)
• In charge of the all project parameters (sampling, tooling, production and planning)
• Serve the interests of company’s serviced customers
• Help anticipate and solve quality and development problems.
• Reporting to management & good communication with serviced companies
- Inquiry Handling
o Technical analyse of the brief
o Construction proposal according to target price
o Select the most appropriated suppliers in company’s database
o Cost analysis and discussion with suppliers based on the conception
- Project Development
o In charge of complete tasks within project perimeter: tooling, sampling, planning, production.
o Maintain good communication with serviced companies
o Integrate the Quality Department in the project team at an early stage.
o Report and communicate efficiently with functional and operational hierarchy
- Sourcing presence:
o Develop and manage relations with suppliers in China
o Develops a strong inquiry answering to the Group
- Quality Environment:
Set QC criteria, AQL for customer’s approval for the project.
In charge of all quality tools to insure the quality expected and approved during the development.
• Knowledge of materials such as wood, plastic, metal, paper, textile
• Minimum 5 years’ experiences in luxury packaging, box & bags
• Knowledge of tooling, stamping, injection preferred
• Previous experience in dealing with suppliers in China preferred
• Negotiation skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Critical thinking and complex problem solving skills
• Strong time management skills
• Excellent command of English required
• Knowledge of Mandarin is a clear added value
• French/Spanish are a plus
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.