- P.R.China - Shanghai
Our client, a Swiss-founded agency, is a representation of combined distinctiveness and sophistication of technology and luxury, delivering digital marketing services and solutions to create impactful strategies and business decisions for local and international companies.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Digital Account Manager.
As Digital Account Manager, your mission will be to design, plan and coordinate the execution of unique digital marketing strategies in China. You will hold a pivotal role in managing the client relationship for key accounts that include a range of admired luxury brands. It will also give you the opportunity contribute to exciting strategic consulting and research projects designed to further develop the business in the region.
• Act as the key contact person for the client, providing daily, on-going relationship management
• Lead the definition of digital communication strategies to meet your client objectives
• Manage the project lifecycle, including but not limited to coordination of internal and external stakeholders, providing support during implementation and meeting project timelines, consistently checking for quality assurance
• Leadership in brainstorming and meetings, with the ability to communicate and present confidently as well as collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
• Participate in the review, selection and management of local partners equipping the company with a local network for on-going and future success
• Provide support in the execution of strategic consulting and research projects to further develop the business
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Marketing/Communications in China working with international brands, ideally in the luxury industry
• Experience managing the client relationship and digital marketing projects that involve internal and external stakeholders, as well as creative and technical teams
• Project experience in social media required. Web analytics, SEO/SEM, display advertising, website localization, online/offline activation, CRM, e-commerce are also preferred.
• In-depth experience and knowledge of the Chinese digital ecosystem and luxury consumer behavior
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Native or Fluent in Chinese. Fluency in English, oral and written
• A self-starter who is proactive, organized and collaborative
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skill
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Digital Account Manager” job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours upon application.