- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a fast-growing website and application for restaurant reservations platform in Southeast Asia
Scope: The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role. This role will own the development of a centralized Operations Support strategy for an effective and cost-efficient user and merchant interaction and support. The ideal candidate will obsess about user & merchant satisfaction and be focused on creating world-class digital strategies & execution to derive meaningful results.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Reporting to: CEO and CFO
- Drive strategic direction towards the development of a centralized Operations Support function to provide scalable solutions and structures to support continuous business growth
- Attract, develop and retain talent to establish a high performing Operations Support team
- Develop Organizational Infrastructure in terms of Tools and Documentation
- Be Subject Matter Expert on all Operations Support matters and facilitate knowledge transfer across markets and internal teams
- Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant fields, strongly preferred
- At least 10 years of experience in managing support organizations across multiple countries
- Experience in building up shared services centres & in building up scalable operations processes and infrastructure to promote team effectiveness and efficiency
- Analytical skills, needed for the preparation of value propositions, reports and quantitative & qualitative analyses; action-oriented evaluation of analyses and value propositions
- Solid business judgment and high conceptual and problem structuring skills
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “VP- Operations”job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.