- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a fast-growing website and application for restaurant reservations platform in Southeast Asia
Scope: This role will own the development of a creative marketing strategy for effective and cost-efficient user acquisition and retention.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Reporting to: CEO
- Lead marketing strategies focused on effective and cost-efficient user acquisition and retention across all operating locations
- Provide thought leadership and drive best practices and innovative guidance in all areas of marketing (online, offline, partnerships) to achieve business goals
- Attract, develop and retain talent to establish a high performing Marketing team capable of supporting continued business growth
- Develop Organizational Infrastructure in terms of Tools and Documentation
- Be Subject Matter Expert on all Marketing matters and facilitate knowledge transfer across markets and internal teams
- Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant fields, strongly preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in managing marketing organizations across multiple countries in an ecommerce environment
- Evidence of ability in providing thought leadership, best practices and guidance in all areas of marketing (online, offline, partnerships)
- Analytical skills, needed for the preparation of value propositions, reports and quantitative & qualitative analyses; action-oriented evaluation of analyses and value propositions
- Solid business judgment and high conceptual and problem structuring skills
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “ Chief Marketing Officer ”job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.