- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is a European premium cosmetics group.
Distributed in over 60 countries, our client is specialized in highly innovative skin care, anti - aging and medical – cosmetics solutions for professionals and consumers.
Our client has already established in China through retail and online presence.
For this client, Talent-Fishers is looking for a Product Manager to be based in Chaoyang, Beijing. The Product Manager will be responsible for collecting and analyzing product insights (selling points) & conduct market researches, so as to plan for the overall product marketing & communication.
Location: Chaoyang, Beijing
Reporting to: Marketing Director
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies, brand strategies to suggest new product development directions
- Responsible for the new product trainings internally, designing and assisting to prepare related material in cooperation with the training department
- Support on the product promotion & communication (collecting selling points) together with brand strategies, consumer needs/functionality of product
- Effectively communicate with French HQ on product problems and propose better product portfolio/catalogue according to brand development strategies
- Responsible for cosmetics copywriting, editing of Chinese tags, cosmetics promotion books, and postings
- Monitor competitors’ status and timely adjust product selling points & development directions
- Bachelor (or above) degree in communications, advertising, marketing related majors with good English communication skills
- 6+ years new product development & marketing communication related working experiences; - Being familiar with cosmetics industry and being familiar with cosmetics new product development experiences will be a big plus
- Good at product communication proposal establishment with good copywriting skills
- Good at project planning/coordination, copywriting and communication with cross – functional teams/departments
- Team player with fast learning ability and logical thinking