- France - Paris
Our client is a leading SaaS company that provides digital workplace solutions for businesses all over the world.
Headquartered in Paris and with presence across Europe, Brazil and Asia, the group services over 1 million users from companies in different sectors in more than 90 countries.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Sales Business Developer.
As China Business Developer, you are joining a fast growing international team, and you will be responsible for developing and implementing the commercial strategy within the Asian subsidiaries of large accounts.
• Client mapping and identification of decision circuits
• Detection and assessment of potential customers and projects
• Providing relevant intelligence as well as product divisions about markets and trends
• Opening new market segments for the business
• Responsible for the preparation and implementation of account plans
• Account management at the level of corporate governance
• Development and presentation of compelling value propositions
• Processing of the entire sales cycle, from lead generation to contract closing
• Customer care and positioning of appropriate solution Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
• BBA/MBA degree or equivalent, in a higher education institution.
• You justify 5-10 years’ experience, acquainted with selling IT solutions to large accounts.
• Fluent in English and French.
• China language basis could be a plus!
• Track record of consistent sales target achievement
• Strong understanding of technology and business solutions in Saas environment
• Development and maintenance of Executive level relationships
• Outstanding communication and negotiation skills, both oral and written
• Automous attitude, open-minded, well travelled
• Ready to travel regularly
• Always curious, pro-active and thinking out of the box
• Team player and customer-centric
• Passionate of new technologies and of digital numerique/Web. Having a “hunter” and “closer” mindset
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Sales Business Development” job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours upon application.