- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a European company specialized in packaging and promotional items for the luxury industry. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Logistic Manager.
Job location: Shanghai
Mission: Leading a team to get involved in international logistics projects ranging from ideas collection, analysis, implementation to evaluation for all sites to optimize the work flow.
• Leading a logistics team and oversee the entire logistics work flow to improve overall process and system efficiency;
• Be the team leader to ensure accurate and timely logistics operations
• Work and communicate with finance, sales and operations and existing logistics vendors
• Handle all logistics flows in Asia (Japan, China, Korea, Singapore…).
• Be very precise and very organized
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and customers
• FOB/FCA shipment booking with client's forwarder
• Shipping order sending to supplier
• Screen between supplier and client’s forwarder
• Arrange all company letter head shipping docs (Invoice + Packing list) + Issue COO (by the agent)
• Making goods receipt + delivery note on our ERP (Navision)
• Work independent with client's forwarder for all FOB/FCA orders
• Handle DDP China orders (prepare docs/booking delivery/monitor the delivery arranged by supplier)
• Check QC Report (logistics part)
• Validation of the Customer's logistics chart
• Transport quote to the sales team.
• Incoterms, negotiation (with suppliers as well as forwarders), ERP (SAP, Navision, or others), management of logistics issues.
• Fiscal knowledges will be highly appreciated.
• Over 3 years‘’ relevant experience in logistics management in an international company.
• Good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.