- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
Reporting to: Global Business Manager in Korea
• Responsible for company sales with advertisers and agencies.
• Drive the business and sales activity in Vietnam market from start to finish.
• Directly manage existing advertisers and develop new business opportunities in Vietnam, improving online campaign efficiencies and business growth through Native Ad.
• Work closely with the product team to customize the solution to meet local customer expectations. You don't just execute; you're a true thought leader who can see multiple steps ahead and identify industry trends and key opportunities.
• Develop and execute Vietnam market expansion strategies.
• Promote the adoption and optimal usage of Native Ad solution for advertisers and agencies.
• Identify and prioritize partner opportunities; Grow and develop online advertisers’ accounts strategically.
• Collaborate with product development team to meet local customer expectations.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4~7 years of industry experience in the digital marketing or advertising sales.
• Native in Vietnamese, and ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. Knowledge of other languages is desirable although not required.
• Ability to structure, analyze, and solve complex business problems, as well as deliver impact.
• Demonstrated ability to work with little or no guidance. Ability to independently identify and pursue the most strategic opportunities.
• Profound experience in advertising sales; demonstrated ability to acquire and negotiate with new partners/clients.
• Experience in internet, advertising, e-commerce, and/or online services.
• Project management experience focused on processes and efficiency improvement.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.