- Korea - Seoul
Reporting to: Global Business Manager
• Responsible for our partnerships with media publishers and other key players involved in Vietnam ad tech industry.
• Directly acquire and manage web publishers in Vietnam, helping them to continually enhance user experience and grow further with Company’s solutions.
• Work closely with our product team to customize our solution to meet local customer expectations. You don't just execute; you're a true thought leader who can see multiple steps ahead and identify industry trends and key opportunities.
• Develop and execute Vietnam market expansion strategies.
• Promote the adoption and optimal usage of Company’s personalized recommendation solution at web publishers.
• Identify and prioritize partner opportunities; Grow and develop online publishers’ accounts strategically.
• Collaborate with product development team to meet local customer expectations.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4~7 years of industry experience in the ad tech, digital marketing, online media field.
• Native in Vietnamese, and ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically. Knowledge of other languages is desirable although not required.
• Ability to structure, analyze, and solve complex business problems, as well as deliver impact against concrete business goals.
• Ability to work with little or no guidance. Ability to independently identify and pursue the most strategic opportunities
• Experience in partner/client relationship-building; demonstrated ability to acquire and negotiate with new partners/clients.
• Experience in internet, advertising, e-commerce, publishing, and/or online services.
• Project management experience focused on processes and efficiency improvement.
• Ability to travel as required.
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.