- Indonesia - Jakarta
Senior Sourcing Specialist
Execute sourcing operations through use of best practices in sourcing, procurement, and supply chain risk management to deliver a solution that balances supply with demand while meeting objectives.
- Execute processes and utilize infrastructure develop and manage suppliers in assigned geography.
- Consolidate, analyze, and report on assigned supplier performance
- Analyze and influence Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), negotiating improvements as needed
- Analyze performance of suppliers
- Manage suppliers according to Business Area standards.
- Contribute to supplier profiles
- Contribute to supplier scorecard according to Business Area Standards
- Contribute to function and country level Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Perform to Operating Standards
- Manage Request for Quotations (RFQs) to Suppliers and analysis of responses
- Improvement project participation
- Implementation of Supply Contract standards
- Implementation of Strategic Sourcing Plan
- Implementation of business allocation standards
- Four year degree from accredited University preferably in packaging engineering, supply chain management or business administration
- University graduate
- 3+ years of working experience in sourcing, preferably within packaging/printing industry
- Committed, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well with little direction and under pressure
- Total above 4 years working experience with at least 3 years in sourcing role with understanding of production, factory operation, quality and supply chain process.
- Contract knowledge
- Supplier Management
- Good presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong and demonstrated leadership skills
- Data driven
- Strategic and analytical
- Team player and collaborative
- Goal oriented
- Business driven and commercial sense
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Ability to manage and perform within cross-cultural environments.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. (English and Local)
- Some international travel may be required.
- Strong communication and influencing skills. Good at building and managing relationships