- Senior Management
- Thailand - Chon Buri
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in South East Asia.
Our client is a European Industrial Operator company specialized in Automation Systems and Services for the Paper and Energy industries. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a “Head of South Korea” to accompany the growth of the company in Asia.
Job Location: Daejeon, South Korea.
Scope: Responsible for the management and development of business to increase revenue and our market share in accordance with company and Asia Pacific strategy and Must-Wins. Your target is to enable and drive our business growth and develop our local organization.
Reporting to: Area President, Asia Pacific
- Be a member of Asia Pacific Management team, managing above 60 employees
- Managing Profits &Losses responsibility in accordance of our vision, mission, values and Code of Conduct
- Developing, aligning and executing the strategy for Korea
- Leading and growing both capital and service business sales
- Ensuring customer fulfilment
- Leading for communicating and executing the strategy and localization
- Leading performance management objectives
- Ensure legal compliance of company operation in the region
- Ensuring best practices in QHSE implemented in operation in Korea
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Engineering-related science or paper making
- Min. 5 years of business management experience in Pulp & Paper & Energy industry and P&L responsibility
- Good understanding of different businesses and market environment in Korea
- Financial acumen with analytical skills and commercial business mindset
- Proven ability to create profitable initiatives and solutions, including achieving results in high pressure situations
- Successful track record of leadership with an ability to build, inspire and lead teams to achieve goals in a matrix organization
- Knowledge of key cultural differences and ability to adapt communication style accordingly
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English
- Willingness and ability to travel
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Head of South Korea” job offer.