- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a renowned French luxury tableware company. The brand has experienced a steady growth since its online and offline presence in China and is looking for further development in the coming years.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an E-commerce Manager.
Reports to: GM, Greater China & SEA
a. Prepare the launch of company on major e-commerce platforms: T-Mall, JD.Com and others when appropriate
- Follow the design, development and implementation of the online store(s)
- Prepare the product merchandizing
- Manage the “go live” process
b. Drive Sales
- Devise and implement sales strategies per platform (T-Mall, JD.com, WeChat Store): product campaigns, negotiate and obtain appropriate resources from e-commerce platforms to ensure sales optimization
- Align with Marketing and Communications team regarding product and communications calendar
- Identify new opportunities in the e-commerce landscape when appropriate
c. Strategy and business development
- Provide solutions and suggestions on new trends (new platforms, new ways of communications, leveraging on social commerce etc.)
- Propose innovative ways to generate O2O business (online to offline and offline to online)
d. Be the main contact point of the major e-commerce platforms with which the company interacts
• Fluent in Mandarin and English
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in e-commerce
• Pro-active, dynamic, self-responsible
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Very organized with an ability to keep deadlines and retro-planning
• Knowledge of relevant computer applications (ppt, excel, word).