- Accounting and Finance
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a leader in the health, hygiene & safety market with a vision to be the most recognized brands both offline & online in the health, hygiene & safety channels. Their business is rapidly growing across all provinces and municipalities in China.
For this client, Talent Fishers is now looking for a China CFO to accompany their growth in China, who is up to the challenge to play a robust central role in executing on their 1, 3 & 5 year plans, driving major company initiatives and delivering superior financial performance.
Job location: Pudong New District, Shanghai
Reporting to: Global CEO & Global CFO
- You will OWN building all aspects of the finance/accounting for China business;
- You will set the tone the finance team and work with all groups to set & measure KPIs;
- You will have a SEAT @ the TABLE. You report directly to the Global CEO & Global CFO and work side by side with a small group of “C” level leaders;
- You will be ACCOUNTABLE for hiring, leading, develop your team. You will have a great deal of autonomy;
- You will OWN leveraging resources & technology to double the business in the next 36 months;
- Your team’s work rolls up into Global group’s financials.
- You must THINK LIKE AN OWNER with a GREAT CAN DO ATTITUDE;
- You must have an exceptional ability to PRIORITIZE & DELEGATE;
- You must be able to SCALE fast & efficiently through strong alignment;
- You must have a proven track record of superior leadership with the ability to identify, coach and develop talent. This is a team game;
- You must be a finance/accounting expert. We want solid and proven expertise in the finance & accounting function combined with a drive to learn new things, improve and grow;
- You must have 8-10 years of experience at the financial director or CFO role managing teams of 7-15 team members;
- You must have experience in working directly with the tax bureau, bank, and external audit firms & accounting system service providers. Also, expertise in maintaining healthy liquidity, monitor working capital & enforce systematic rules for credit. Here we are 100% focused on domestic China business;
- You must enhance the internal controls across the company. Build up FP&A function in China to better support the business decision & performance improvement;
- Native Chinese and MUST be able to communicate in English fluently (Read & Write).