- Senior Management
- P.R. China - Hangzhou
Our client is a leading full-service supplier of textiles, catering to mid and high-level brands, providing personalized consultation and first-class service.
They produce not only customized materials for the European market but also textiles that are up to speed with the latest trends.
In addition to the main category (knitted products), their portfolio features tops, jackets, down jackets and other items made from a variety of different materials that are sold by the meter. They also specialize in cashmere.
For this client, we are looking for a Deputy General Manager, to support the Founder & CEO of the company.
The Deputy GM will help look after the operations of the company, to enable the CEO to focus more of his time and energy on client facing activities and BD.
Job location: Hangzhou
Reporting to: Founder and CEO
- Together with the CEO, play a leading role in the development of the company's strategic plans and budget, establish short, medium and long-term business objectives
- Help coordinate activities across departments, analyze and appraise the effectiveness of all operations to ensure that established objectives are met
- Manage and maintain a balanced organization, with the right level of flexibility
- Help organize and manage Sales activities to ensure the best follow up of customers to maximize the market share and the gross margin of the company
- Supervise the Operations and ensure that processes and standards are applied and, when needed updated
- Support and/or organize other supporting tasks, such as:
Employee recruitment and training
Team management and coordination
Employment, termination, contracts, social welfare
Office overall management & process setup
- University degree or above
- At least 5 years of work experience within apparel / garment sourcing and production
- Experience in coordinating/managing teams and people in a foreign company in China
- Process-focused, results-driven, detail-oriented
- Open minded and collaborative
- Able to handle multi-tasks within tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a track record in dealing with internal teams, various clients, senior executives, government officials, from multiple cultures
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Good command of Mandarin and/or German would be a very strong plus