- P.R. China - Yuyao, Zhejiang
Our client is a French SME and a worldwide leader on its B2B market (4 factories worldwide, around 1000pax, $90M).
The group is a manufacturer leader of transmissions & electrical motors for the outdoor power equipment industry.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Key Account Manager (English & Japanese speaking) to grow the sales revenue with Japanese and Chinese customers & guarantee a high level of customer satisfaction.
Location: Yuyao, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province
Reporting line: VP of Sales
- Grow the sales revenue with Japanese and Chinese customers.
- Guarantee a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Take ownership of the customers projects until mass production.
• Keep constant commercial relationship with our customers in Japan and China, at all levels: General Management, Engineering, Product management, Purchasing, Finance.
• Identify new projects.
• Define a sales strategy per customer and/or project in cooperation with VP of Sales.
• Follow KPI's for commercial performance.
• Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition.
• Be the entry point for all the commercial and technical issues for the accounts.
• Meet often customers/prospects to:
- Identify new projects,
- Follow in-progress projects,
- Make sure that our technical recommendations are properly respected,
- Be present during the key development stages: prototyping, pre-series… (if need be),
- Ensure the customer satisfaction at all levels of the organization: GM, technical, purchasing, sales & marketing, finance…
- Identify the motivations of the customers and the potential blockage.
• Provide sales forecast to operation and follow its evolution during the season.
• Support overdue payments collection if need be.
• Open business opportunities for the whole range of group products.
• Ensure that the customers’ quality claims are properly taken care by the factory.
• Regularly report to the VP of Sales.
• Bachelor in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Electronic or electro – mechanical engineering with an extra training in business.
• 10 years' experience in B2B industrial sales, including 3 – 5 years in electrical motors. Project management is a plus.
• Good level of English in both writing and speaking + very good level of Japanese for oral (and medium level for writing/reading).
• Professional attitude, good relationship, structured and disciplined, curious, team player.
• MS Word, Excel (with Pivot table) and PowerPoint + a good knowledge and understanding of ERP systems.
• High work ethic and attitude + Technical ability + SME mindset + ability to take initiative and being autonomous + able to plan and organize well.
• Able to travel frequently.