- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh
Our Client is 100% French owner, one of the leading industrial subcontractors in equipment manufacturing.
For this Client, Talent Fishers is looking for a QA/QC MANAGER to accompany the growth of the company in Vietnam. This position is open for both local Vietnamese and expat candidates.
Location : HCMC, Vietnam
Reports to : General Manager
Main purpose of the position:
• To co?ordinate all activities required to direct and control manufacturing quality
• To review product quality requirements for individual clients and projects and ensure those requirements are understood and implemented to manage the quality of manufactured items to meet the requirements of the contract specifications
• QC Management
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- Review client QC requirements and ensure that quality control documentation for a project meets contractual requirements.
- Review and approve Contractor and sub?contractor quality control documentation to ensure their planned activities meet contractual requirements.
• Resource Management
- To co?ordinate and control the day to day operations of inspection personnel, so as to provide a safe, secure and efficient working environment, ensuring;
- To control and direct all QC resources, operations and facilities in order to adhere to project programs
- To manage and direct a team of skilled, semi?skilled and technically based individuals through sound personnel practices such as;
- Assist in production of generic and project specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments
• Management Information
- To monitor and report quality control progress, notifying any predicted shortfall or discrepancies against timescale and budgets
- Immediate notification to the Head of Assurance of any Quality Control issues
- Providing accurate and relevant information as required by the business
• Co-ordination and Liaison
- Contribute to Business Development and success of current projects by the internal referral and communication of appropriate information and intelligence, together with any project specific information.
- Provide comprehensive communication to underpin effective working relationships.
- Liaise with the Head of Manufacturing to ensure that project contractual and quality requirements within the schedule are supported and maintained through all stages of manufacture as to ensure project completion within the specified schedule
- Compliance with company procedures and policies.
- Display a professional, acceptable attitude and image for all work associated with and undertaken on behalf of the company
- Responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of a customer focused culture within the organization.
- Support the development of quality goals and targets as part of the organization’s strategic plan
- Carry out, as instructed, any task as deemed reasonable by the Head of Assurance or Director in the interest of the Company
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or a science-related field
• Previous experience in manufacturing or production; familiarity with sheet metal working and mechanical industry is also be necessary
• Substantial experience in a Manufacturing Quality Control role
• Factory production experience in the mechanical industry, boiler-works, pressure vessels, piping…
• At least 3 years minimum experience as QA/QC Manager
• Good command of English in both verbal and written skills and experienced in working/ negotiating/ meeting foreign Clients
• Extensive knowledge in ISO 9001 and 14000, nuclear industry specifications
• Experience in the review and acceptance of material certification to ensure compliance with BS EN 10204 type 3.1 and specific contract requirements
• ASME or PED or U Stamp experience is a plus
• Visual Inspection – PCN Level 2 Welding Inspector or CSWIP Welding Inspector Level 2
• MPI/LPI?PCN Level 2 Particle/Liquid Penetrant Testing or CSWIP Magnetic Particle/Penetrant Inspector Level 2
• Has extensive professional knowledge in the field of industrial engineering (welding, mechanical processing, boiler-works, steel, etc...)
• Good leadership, management skills, production planning, conveying accurate and well-organized information
• Fluency in English in both verbal and written skills
INFORMATION & APPLICATION
If you are eligible and interested in this position, kindly apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, or email CV (in English) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.